My Idea of The
“Perfect” Accomplished Stay at Home Mom.
- Encourage by doing, a spirit filled soul.
- Encourage by doing, a well read mind.
- Made from scratch, organic, locally sourced, homegrown food for my family. Cooked with a carefully researched meal plan and love.
- A strong, communicative, loving, and connected relationship with my family.
- A home free of toxins… clothes, furniture, bedding, flooring, cleaning products , etc. all carefully selected to eliminate or at least minimize the poisons in my home.
- A well sourced, organized and spontaneous educational curriculum individualized to each child.
- An active life… hiking, biking, all around experiencing outdoorsy.
- Be Clean and organized, not once a week, but every day, experiencing a pristine, well appointed home.
- Run a successful at home business.
- A beautiful, inspirational home filled with good smells and the sounds of happiness.
- More of an emphasis on my appearance, a little natural makeup, clothes I truly enjoy wearing, do something other than a ponytail. Even a little jewelry, *gasp*
Now the big question, is it possible to do all of this every day?
It seems like the answer should be yes, but really, do I know anyone like this?